Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Arrangement: March


A simple spring green for the month of March. This little vignette is sitting in our parlour on the stone coffee table. It contains two cloches that house two salaginella. They absolutely love the humidity they provide and just thrive there in the bright light.


This is such a great idea for someone who has cats that tend to eat their houseplants. They are protected and just look lovely with the condensation collecting on the inside. Unlike ferns that might need a breath of fresh air, I leave these fern like plants covered only lifting occasionally for the cleaning of the actual cloche.



I added some green covered books, one of my bird sculptures I made, and a tiny hummingbird nest I found to complete the scene. I hope you enjoy this and spring is coming, don't forget!


No comments:

Post a Comment